P A P E R S U B M I S S I O N
The Proceedings of the 21st EANN 2020 will be published in the SPRINGER INNS (International Neural Network Society) book series and INDEXED to the WEB OF SCIENCE and DBLP.
For more information visit the following Springer Link:
Copyright transfer and final paper submission procedure
The instructions below will help you in the creation of your camera-ready version of your EANN 2020 accepted papers.
- Be sure that you are using the proper Springer LNCS template
Proper MS Word and LaTeX templates are available at:
Please note that page size, orientation and margins are not referenced at the templates, but they are applied at them. Be sure that your paper is written at A4 with 5.2cm top/bottom and 4.4cm left/right margins.
- Fill in the proper Springer copyright form (Publishing Agreement)
From this year on, Springer decided to use two different forms for copyright transfer.
First form, Publishing Agreement (download), must be used by everyone (by the corresponding author of each paper). There are only 3 fields than need to be completed (marked in gray) before signing it.
Second form, Permission Request Form (download), needs to be used only by them who are using copies of material – excerpts from papers that are already published. If, for example, a paper contains copies of illustrations, pictures or other material that are copyright protected and are already published, then Permission Request Form needs to be also used (together with Publishing Agreement). Please note that if a paper refers to results, data, methods, conclusions, or other material and doesn’t use copies of them, then permission request form in NOT necessary!!
If you have questions about Permission Request Form please check Springers site and don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Inform us in case of title or authors change
In case of any slight change at the title of your paper or at the number – names of co-authors please inform us by mail at email@example.com
If we are not being informed, we cannot ensure that certifications and the conference program will include proper title and names.
- Pack your camera-ready paper
Use a compression software in order to create a single zip file that will include your camera-ready paper (pdf format), the copyright form, the source files of the paper and all necessary source material (if needed).
- Upload your camera-ready paper
Upload your camera ready-paper to https://www.easyacademia.org/eann2020 by clicking on the Upload Full Paper link shown under your submission.
- Camera-Ready and Author registration deadline
Camera-Ready submission deadline is at 7th of April 2020 while Authors Registration Fees payment deadline is at 10th of April 2020.
Registration information can be found here: http://www.eann2020.eu/registration/
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.
Papaleonidas Antonios, Publicity and Publication Chair of EANN 2020
Scroll down for more detailed information.
Call for contributed scientific communications
All scientific communications presented at EANN/AIAI 2020 will be reviewed and scientifically evaluated by a panel of experts.
Full paper submission
Authors willing to present original contributions as a full paper (ORAL or POSTER) must submit a manuscript of maximum 12 pages of length (with references included). Manuscripts will be reviewed to the international standards by at least 2 independent academic referees.
We accept manuscripts longer than 12 pages but the cost is 85 Euros per each EXTRA page.
All accepted papers of contributing authors will be published in Springer-Verlag Proceedings
Some of the submitted Full papers (based on the evaluation scores) will be accepted as short ones. All of them will be published in the Springer Proceedings maximum 10 pages of length (with references included).
The conference will feature the following categories of PRESENTATIONS:
– Oral communications (full accepted papers: 15′ presentation + 5′ questions, short accepted papers: 10′ presentation + 5′ questions.)
How to submit a contribution
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/eann2020, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track e.g. (Main Event / Workshop – when available)
- Go through the guidelines
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Paper and find the relevant completed document for your submission on your computer (PDF).
- In the Attachment step, click on the Upload Attachment button on the right and find the Source file for your submission on your computer. Word files or a zip containing LaTeX files are accepted.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process. A notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Types of accepted papers
To summarise, the following Decisions will be made after the review:
Short paper ACCEPTANCE with oral contribution (10′ presentation + 5′ questions), maximum 10 pages.
Full paper ACCEPTANCE with oral contribution (15′ presentation + 5′ questions), maximum 12 pages.
For every extra page there is a fee of 85 euros per page.
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS FULL OR SHORT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE SPRINGER PROCEEDINGS
The program committee reserves the right to change the format of a contribution if necessary.
In case of full paper submission, the maximum length is 12 pages (with references included; the number of pages should always be even). In case of short paper submission, the maximum length is 10 pages (with references included). In both cases, please typeset your text with the template files provided below.
Authors must follow the LNCS guidelines below for their paper to be published by Springer.
ENSURE YOUR PAPER ADHERES TO THE SPRINGER PROCEEDINGS GUIDELINES
The guidelines (and LaTeX / Word templates) can be found here: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Instructions for paper format